Specialty Sound is proud to announce the Flash-Pics Photo Lounge!
Our fun photo lounge is a great addition to any event, and will provide your guests with unique favors (featuring themselves) to take home and cherish.
Why Choose Flash-Pics?
- You get a trained photographer, not a roadie with a camera. Most of our events are photographed by Cindy Evans of Creative Reflections Photography – a veteran photographer, or one of her trained associates.
- We’ll work with you to fit your specific theme – from a choice of photographic backgrounds, to props, graphic overlay, and photo presentation.
- Unlike a photo booth, which holds only three or four people, we can get entire groups in a single photo (up to about 14 or more).
- While most events have a band or DJ, not everyone dances. You’ve already spent a good amount to get them there and feed them, so give the non-dancers something to do!
- You’ll have some great memories of what was going when you weren’t around ( and maybe a little blackmail material for the office! )
- Flash-Pics Photo Lounge offers a variety of unique options, including display of the evening’s photos on a flat-panel TV or large screen, and Facebook posting of images, to name a few.
Whether your event is a Wedding Reception, Birthday Party, Anniversary, Grand Opening, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Holiday Party, or “just because” – invite your guests to take some fun home with them!
For more information about the Flash-Pics Photo Lounge, visit the office Flash-Pics Website!
© 2012 – 2013, www.specialtysound.com. All rights reserved. Images are provided with a creative commons share-alike license. Use freely for commercial or non-commercial purposes but give attribution to “Tommy Evans, Specialty Sound Entertainment” and link to www.specialtysound.com